Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Update for October 11 and October 18



On Tuesday October 11, we made progress on several logistical, blog aesthetic, and technical aspects of the project. We created various needed accounts like Vimeo and Gmail. We created a list of some equipment that was needed to purchase. We established basic lab protocol set-up. We identified and experimented with ways to upload a video from an iPhone to the blogger site. We also updated the background and pages of blog using photoshop. Lastly, we worked with John Crawford to change the IP address and learn how to use the Active Space Program.

On Tuesday October 18, we spent the first hour gathering props and ordering supplies. Around noon, we began discussing the tone of the blog and updating the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment